10+ Flight Mode Wifi Calling Images

10+ Flight Mode Wifi Calling Images. With cell service, i can call my house phone with just the local digits (last 7,) since my number is in. Airplane mode, turn wifi back on.

Wifi Calling On Android 10 Stable Oneplus Community
Wifi Calling On Android 10 Stable Oneplus Community from forums-images.oneplus.net
I tried the following, but its not working; This might be a really stupid question. Hello guys, i am using moto g 5s plus and faced same error like others.

But is it possible to turn off the calling/receiving part of the phone so your phone is not connecting to a cell tower and only allow wifi?

I tried the following, but its not working; I wonder if you could use tasker and do a poor man's airplane mode. I tried the following, but its not working; I know the definition of airplane mode is all communications and radio signals are blocked.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url