Get Android Wifi Calling Airplane Mode Images

Get Android Wifi Calling Airplane Mode Images. I have wifi calling set as preferred. I accidentally discovered on my own that i had to dial the area.

Telstra Wi Fi Calling Faq S Telstracon
Telstra Wi Fi Calling Faq S Telstracon from crowdsupport.telstra.com.au
I wonder if you could use tasker and do a poor man's airplane mode. Resetting your android device clears its memory and shuts down all open apps. If any software bugs or temporary data interfere with the airplane mode function then this process should be enough to flush them from the system.

I just got this problem fixed on my lg g7 and i can now make and receive calls in airplane mode with wifi on.

None of the frequencies your phone uses actually interfere with aircraft. In airplane mode though, i got the error turn off airplane mode to make a call. i could not connect until i added the area code. Resetting your android device clears its memory and shuts down all open apps. Please use the airplane mode easy switcher if you use as the airplanemode settings shortcut.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url