Get My Wifi Still Works On Airplane Mode Gif

Get My Wifi Still Works On Airplane Mode Gif. It's a very strange bug. Nothing works but disabled the creepy airplane switch collection.

My Airplane Mode Has Disappeared And My Wi Fi And Bluetooth Are Not Working Both Of Them Are Asking For An Adaptor And A Dongle Respectively It Should Be Noted That The Bios
My Airplane Mode Has Disappeared And My Wi Fi And Bluetooth Are Not Working Both Of Them Are Asking For An Adaptor And A Dongle Respectively It Should Be Noted That The Bios from i.redd.it
It doesn't allow me to receive calls or text messages. Now pull out the battery and keep the phone in this oddly enough, what's works for me is to turn on airplane mode, turn on wifi, get connected then turn off airplane mode. I restarted, and airplane mode still won't turn off.

Does your wifi still work, or do you get charged if it is not on?

If you toggle wifi off, you would wind up in airplane mode. Not sure even if is it good to do it this way. She has been trying to figure out why her wifi calling is not working. For example, if all you need to do is make a call, you can turn off wifi and bluetooth and your cell data connection, while leaving.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url