Get Wifi Calling Airplane Mode Samsung Pictures

Get Wifi Calling Airplane Mode Samsung Pictures. I did the same test: In my wife's iphone its possible to do so and its very convenient as the place we are living in has @devmenon is right.

How Do I Use Wifi Calling On An Android Device
How Do I Use Wifi Calling On An Android Device from img.xfinitymobile.com
Whenever the device is in aeroplane mode wifi is turned off automatically. I had project fi support call me (for the. I use airplane mode at home because mobile reception here is poor, and because it saves battery when using the phone for other purposes.

Always returns false as the device is in airplane mode.

Is there any way to use wifi calling in airplane mode. In samsung phones airplane mode kills the mobile data and even if you are able to put wifi on one cannot make calls so wifi. I turn on airplane mode with wifi on. I had project fi support call me (for the.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url